Unable to login

by KarmaPlayzYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to login

★★★ Newbie

So I know my password and user name and I can login in on my phone but not my ps4 every time I try to it says "we cannot complete this action at this time"

Dose that I should wait its been happening for a few weeks now

Message 1 of 16 (14,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to login

EA NHL Team

Since this is an issue you're having with your PS4, you will have to contact Sony about this.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (14,163 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Since this is an issue you're having with your PS4, you will have to contact Sony about this.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Message 2 of 16 (14,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is this a Sony problem. I've logged in before through my PS4 but now I'm trying to login with my kids account but it gives me the same error. 

Message 3 of 16 (14,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any fix with this? I'm having this issue with my son's account. It's Xbox, but I'm getting the same error

Message 4 of 16 (13,901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TheHockeyKid15 Were you able to get past this? I’m having this same issue on Xbox One S.
Message 5 of 16 (13,735 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @markbraken.

What error are you seeing and when is it happening?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 16 (13,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having the same issue; know the email and password, but get the "unable to login" screen, that says to reference. help.ea.com or answers.ea.com.  How do we resolve this??

Message 7 of 16 (13,685 Views)

Community Manager

@BrockTheRock57 

Try contacting either @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us. They'll investigate your account for any issues.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 16 (13,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheHockeyKid15 Were you able to get this issue resolved? Just set my kid up an account on Xbox and I'm getting the same error.
Message 9 of 16 (13,649 Views)

Community Manager

@jedesc 

We're not able to help with account issues through Answers HQ. Please contact @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 16 (13,634 Views)