Sync error and lost my 1050 pucks, live support cannot recieve my attachments.

by JoshuWolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sync error and lost my 1050 pucks, live support cannot recieve my attachments.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had sync error and lost my money, been over 24 hours. Your live support team asked for 4 pictures which i sent via email. No response, No action. Went to wait 2hours in the line for a chat dude and asked again for the same 4 pictures. Your chat attachment wouldn't work, he posted me another link, site wouldn't load. All other sites worked perfectly. Then your chat service agent just left thw conversation and nowni cannot get in touch causw apparentlt you have blocked me or something. I'm about to go livid but i try to stay calm. Please give my my pucks or return my money, this should not be this hard.

Message 1 of 2 (1,049 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sync error and lost my 1050 pucks, live support cannot recieve my attachment

Community Manager

Hi there, @JoshuWolf.

Can you try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter? If you do, send me a PM with your Twitter handle and I'll make sure an advisor helps you out.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,020 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sync error and lost my 1050 pucks, live support cannot recieve my attachment

Community Manager

Hi there, @JoshuWolf.

Can you try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter? If you do, send me a PM with your Twitter handle and I'll make sure an advisor helps you out.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,021 Views)