PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

by camo_chris87

Original Post

Re: PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

★★★★ Novice

What if I have the physical version? Devil Lol

Maybe deleting the inital updates and data? Hmm..

Message 81 of 345 (1,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi guys!

I have some new findings on this to study on EA side also.

I get the dressing room error (no error code) everytime after one succesfull eashl/ones game. Then I have to restart the NHL19 to be able to play a single game again! Also, if I wait too long before actually starting the first game, I also get the error.

I have the same issue with NHL 18 HUT(!!!) but all other games have no such issues. NHL18 used to work but then the error appeared about 4-6 months ago.

Since it appeared to be some kind of connection issue, I tried connecting my PS4PRO to my personal hotspot Wi-Fi of my mobile phone and it worked! No errors through that connection.

I just can’t figure out why would it work for only one game with my primary cable net connection if it was a firewall or port config issue? it shouldn’t work at all if some port would be closed somewhere or similar...

And as I said, all other online games exept NHL19 CHEL and NHL 18 HUT works fine. Even NHL19 Hut onlines work.

Hope this helps EA to solve the issue. Could somebody else try connecting their PS4 to some other network such as mobile Wi-Fi to se if that works? Of course this is not meant to the permanent solution...

I have the disc version in PS4PRO, using English language and I’m connecting from Finland if that matters. 

Message 82 of 345 (1,771 Views)

Re: EASHL error codes

★★ Novice

Mine has been giving me the same error code I can’t even play world of chel. Is your fixed by any chance? 

Message 83 of 345 (1,730 Views)

★★ Novice

@poqwe wrote:

Since it appeared to be some kind of connection issue, I tried connecting my PS4PRO to my personal hotspot Wi-Fi of my mobile phone and it worked! No errors through that connection.

Hello!

I tried this and has also worked for me, atleast for now.. Havent had the error for 5 games straight.

Message 84 of 345 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. I have 20/1MB adsl connection, but i can not play with it, because i get dressing room error almost every time. I played with my phones 4g connection and it worked ok, but because of phonecall disconnects, i bought 4G datarouter and SIM. Now game works ok for me, but i have to pay 2 internet Frown(( And allso payed that almost 40€ ekstra for early release to gte to play EASHL... well, everyone here knows what i got for my money....

I think EA is lying, when they say they are looking for solution. This new dressing room platform, search engine and game launch program was born dead... it is badly planned and broken. EA knows this. That is the reason why they removed that 3 minute waiting(where we wait for more players) lobby from EASHL drop-in games. To minimize issues. And that is the reason why there is no challenge dressing room either. Well this is still not working.

The devs of EA have told that that punch of new dressing room features will be available again in the first patch early October. I guess and hope this problem gets fixed thed. Do not wait for the fix before that....

Message 85 of 345 (1,690 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
That was the beta. All I can say is this worked for me and everyone I know who has tried it.
Message 86 of 345 (1,746 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If you have the physical version you just skip the step for deleting the game.
Message 87 of 345 (1,744 Views)

★★ Novice

@ndrdog wrote:
If you have the physical version you just skip the step for deleting the game.

I have digital version and didnt need to delete the game.

Message 88 of 345 (1,726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, so I deleted all the NHL data in both Applications and Saved Data, so basically just starting fresh, and I'm still having the same problem. I also tried running a wired connection rather than wireless, and through a range extender rather than directly to my modem just to see if it made a difference, but I don't think there is anything I can do. I see a couple of people saying it's working on their hotspot but that seems like it'll be an excessive use of data, haha.

The only other thing I could try is a factory reset of my PS4, but there are a ton of other game saves I'd need to backup so I can't really do that at the moment.

This is frustrating. Frown

Message 89 of 345 (1,687 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think I have gotten into one game out of ten games and when I played I was shooting down on the goalie, manage to fix that in ones but still can’t play a 6s or 3s game, had the game for a week now so kinda wandering what’s going on here

Message 90 of 345 (1,696 Views)