PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

by camo_chris87

Original Post

Re: PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

★★★★ Novice

To me that population is always shown as low and average wait time is 2.30 - 2.55

Almost impossible to find any games while trying to join EASHL 6 on 6 matches

Message 51 of 345 (2,647 Views)

EA NHL Team

Message 52 of 345 (2,640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
If you posted anything, we can't see what you wrote just fyi
Message 53 of 345 (2,626 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is a link of my friend trying to get into agame and this happens every single time.

https://youtu.be/pV8hSfBCyJQ

Message 54 of 345 (2,630 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

An update.... we got into our first game on the second attmept.... we are on attempt number 7 now trying to get into our end game and still getting error every time. Worse than before 

Message 55 of 345 (2,523 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem. Game loads fine. Once the timers done and it trys to go to game it say dressing room error. Like 75% of the time. I hope u guys get this fixed. 

Message 56 of 345 (2,518 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, been dealing with this since I first downloaded the game 2 days ago. So far I have gotten 1 game in! That is it. Very frustrated. I have tried deleting my profile, resetting licenses, anything else I can think of. Nothing works. I was getting losses when I not kicked, that stopped. Now I just can't play. 

Message 57 of 345 (2,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens every time. I can’t even get in a ones game now. I love chell and paid the extra to get it early and play early I still haven’t gotten in to more than 3 games and now it’s on the full release 

Message 58 of 345 (2,479 Views)

PS4 NHL19 - World of CHEL(EASHL) dressing room errors.

★★★ Novice

When will these problems be fixed. These same issues were in Beta and it is still there. We see people drop out all the time when trying to start EASHL games. Looks like, if everyone restarts NHL app after game it helps some. But c¨mon.. we need solution for this.

Message 59 of 345 (2,452 Views)

Re: PS4 NHL19 - World of CHEL(EASHL) dressing room errors.

★★★★ Apprentice

Any update EA to this topic guyz ? 

Message 60 of 345 (2,442 Views)