PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

by camo_chris87

Original Post

Re: Dressing room error

★★★★★ Apprentice
-sometimes in a party, sometimes solo.
-mainly 3s and 6s for me
-have never been able to play consecutive matches because of the errors
-ill play later tonight and I'll try and record it happening.

Side note: my buddy and I noticed last night that a lot of the time when the match is starting (in this case, it was 3s club match), that if we didn't "ready up" before the time ran out, we would get the error.... as well, once the timer hits 0, the "starting match" message displays at the bottom right corner.... we have noticed it disappearing while still loading (stay on the same screen in the lobby, loading circle still spinning, ect) but the "starting match" message would disappear and would stay on screen for about 10 more seconds, then would give the error code.
Message 31 of 345 (2,400 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
We change the group leader almost every/every other attempt
Message 32 of 345 (2,399 Views)

Re: EASHL error codes

★★★ Novice
Can you try changing your player class/loadout to something else. Try changing any of your casual clothing in Customize Pro?
Message 33 of 345 (2,387 Views)

Re: EASHL error codes

★★★ Novice

We are thinking there may be 2-3 issues that could happen during the flow, so if people can record and post videos of the errors happening it would help us pinpoint which issue you guys may be hitting. We are also investigating from the code and server side in the meantime to see if there is anything obvious that is going wrong.

Thanks everyone

Message 34 of 345 (2,366 Views)

EA NHL Team
Hi

There seems to be various points of failure in terms of matchmaking. I would like to request for your assistance.

What we are investigating right now is a failure between the pre dressing room screen and the post dressing room screen. So receiving the Dressing room error between the time you are in the Ready Up screen and the game is searching for players but before the post dressing room screen, which is the screen with the countdown timer.

Would you be able to provide the video, along with a timestamp of when this specific scenario occurs? If you can attempt several times and reproduce the dressing room error several times, that video alone would be much appreciated.
Message 35 of 345 (2,347 Views)

★★★ Novice

@NHLiveSupport wrote:

For everyone who have seen the Dressing room error specifically, can you answer the following questions?

- Do you match make in a party (IE PSN party or MS party) Yes

- Does the dressing room error occur mainly in Ones, 3s or 6s? Only in 6vs6, 3s and ones works fine.

- Did this error occur during rollover matchmaking? Yes

From one match to another (I am assuming not since you are getting this issue so much that you don't get into a match in the first place)

- Would it be possible to get a video of the error occurring, starting from entering the mode till receiving the

Thanks alot for your assistance.

Message 36 of 345 (2,251 Views)

PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

https://youtu.be/kYIiqh2rpVU

Here is a link to a video I captured last night showing mutiple attempted to get into s club game. This is how it was all night.

Message 37 of 345 (2,237 Views)

Re: PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

Community Manager (retired)

@camo_chris87,

Massive thanks for this video and everything else you've provided thus far, I've also passed this. It may not be easy for you to see but the details, screenshots & videos you've provided us help us narrow down this issue more and more. Thank you so much for your cooperation so far.

Also some pretty funny stuff in that video, you've got a good group going there. Standard smile

Roger & The NHL team. 

Roger.png
Message 38 of 345 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No problem. I have several videos I took last night from this happening. Pretty much every lobby we got into, I have recorded if you guy decide you want more to close to. Just let me know and I'll trim them up and send em.
Message 39 of 345 (2,216 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
And thanks lol we have fun every night when we hop on and jam. This video was at the end of the night, so a lot of the real funny stuff was in the previous videos I recorded.
Message 40 of 345 (2,210 Views)