Nhl freezes at main menu

by jdpsu202

Original Post

Re: Nhl freezes at main menu

★★★★ Novice

I have none of these things and Ive had this issue for 2 weeks. I opened a case last week and was supposed to hear  back and heard nothing. Ive been trying for the last 12 hours off and on to get into HUT with no success.

Message 11 of 20 (1,042 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @xchupacabra10x.

What exactly is happening when you try to load into HUT?

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 20 (1,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just spins on the loading screen, the updates complete and then its just the spinning wheel of death as I have now dubbed it.

Message 13 of 20 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager

@xchupacabra10x 

I looked over your case. You've already gone through a lot of troubleshooting. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling NHL 19 yet?

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 20 (1,006 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sure have, I actually own the disc version. So tried installing both the Disc version and the Vault's digital copy as well. No difference. Do we have confirmation that the mode is working for anyone?

Message 15 of 20 (999 Views)

Community Manager

@xchupacabra10x 

Yes. HUT is working for NHL 19. Have you tried deleting and downloading your gamertag again?

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 20 (993 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Strange, I did not of the steps, last night it started working, and again this morning it is working.

Message 17 of 20 (981 Views)

Community Manager

@xchupacabra10x 

Thanks for letting me know. It's quite possible there was an issue with your provider that they resolved. Regardless, if it keeps happening, contact us again and we'll continue to work on this with you.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 20 (974 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wouldnt say provider, every other game mode worked including online and every other game I played worked. So maybe was a hit to one of the servers there that regulated itself but either way I am happy it is working again

Message 19 of 20 (956 Views)

Community Manager

@xchupacabra10x 

Sounds good. Just let us know if you have any more problems. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 20 (946 Views)