NHL 20 on PC. Needs to happen.

by UROSSSSSSSSSSSZ8

Original Post

NHL 20 on PC. Needs to happen.

★★ Apprentice

Dear EA, I think its time to finally let the PC players enjoy some virtual hockey. And I think I am not in the minority when I say that. Releasing NHL on PC makes more sense than releasing Madden on that system, if you ask me. PC port should be the next logical step in this series, and that would be the step that ensures the domination of EA in the market.

Please, EA, make it happen.

Message 1 of 15 (40,404 Views)

Re: NHL 20 on PC. Needs to happen.

Madden will definitely outsell NHL, it's just a more popular sport (especially in the US); it has never been worth the effort, time, and money to produce a PC version for them and they already dominate the sports market with their monopolies/exclusive rights.

With the recent news of a US Senator trying to pass bills that outright ban lootboxes and stuff, i'd say the next logical step is for EA to completely overhaul FUT/MUT/HUT and actually start fixing the game. But yes, I would like to see a PC port for those that want it - It was hinted at a few months back so hopefully they announce something at the next EA event.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 15 (40,321 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh I agree that HUT problems are the primary thing that needs to be fixed, but my point was that NHL as a franchise could benefit from the PC releases. American football is indeed more popular than hockey, however there is a specific group of PC players that are huge fans of hockey. I know a lot of people that used to play PC versions of NHL more than any other EA Sports title. That is why I said that NHL could potentially outshine Madden on the PC.

Message 3 of 15 (40,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

UROOOOOOS, Я ТЕБЯ поддерживаю на все 500%. У меня лежит НХЛ 09. Там турниры меленькие да графа хуже. Очень уж хочется уже свежий НХЛ. Графа там будет просто огонь!

Message 4 of 15 (40,033 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So its official: there will not be a PC version of NHL 20.

Another year, another huge disappointment from EA. And here I was, thinking that they cared about their fanbase. 

Message 5 of 15 (38,213 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@UROSSSSSSSSSSSZ8 I am also very dissappointed! Another year, another disappointment!! FFS NHL give PC some love!!

At this point, it is more likely for 2K to make a NHL come back with a PC port,than it is for EA Sports NHL to ever care to release on PC...

I wish EA sports was as PC friendly as in the late 90s and start of 2000..
Message 6 of 15 (37,675 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

My hometown team finally wins the Stanley Cup World Championship, but EA is still too cheap because "if we can't put loot boxes in than screw the fans." they will not get any of my money with the horrible management with all their games.

Message 7 of 15 (37,277 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA if you think that NHL would not sell enough on pc then why don't make a game version Xbox one / PC on the store. Already a lot of game use the PC XboxLive and make the game playable on both systems. I'm sure that the work that you would have to do to make this possible will be worth it

Message 8 of 15 (36,418 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy except they actually use a pc to make the game.lol It wouldn't take much to make a pc version. Trust me. They design games on pc's then port them to consoles.
Message 9 of 15 (34,329 Views)

★★★ Novice

We all need a pc version of NHL!

the esports base growing up every Year and nhl is a great game for esports.

much fans waiting for a new nhl version on pc.

its time for it, to many years without a pc version.

watch to your community and work together with them!

Message 10 of 15 (34,074 Views)