Re: NHL® 20 - PRE-ORDER OFFERS

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

NHL® 20 - PRE-ORDER OFFERS

Community Manager

The countdown to NHL® 20 starts now!

With Auston Matthews on the cover, NHL 20 will launch worldwide on September 13, 2019 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Pre-order* now for some great content to give yourself a head-start in our most popular modes Hockey Ultimate Team™ and World of CHEL, plus get three days early access with the Ultimate and Deluxe Editions of NHL 20!

Here's what's included in each Pre-Order edition of NHL 20.

NHL® 20 Ultimate Edition:

PRE-ORDER the NHL 20 Ultimate Edition and receive:

• Cover Athlete Choice Pack (85 OVR)
    • Early pre-order bonus available until July 18th
  • Up to 3 Days Early Access
  • Up to 10 HUT Diamond Choice Packs (Pack available through pre-order offers only)
  • Hometown Choice Pack (Choice of 1 hero item, increases +1 OVR each month until April 2020)
  • 5 World of CHEL hockey bags
  • Access to exclusive HUT Competitive Season (Starts September 13th)

NHL® 20 Deluxe Edition:

PRE-ORDER the NHL 20 Deluxe Edition and receive:

• Up to 3 Days Early Access
  • Up to 5 HUT Diamond Choice Packs (Pack available through pre-order offers only)
  • Hometown Choice Pack (Choice of 1 hero item, increases +1 OVR each month until April 2020)
  • 2 World of CHEL hockey bags

NHL® 20 Standard Edition: 

PRE-ORDER the NHL 20 Standard Edition and receive:

• Up to 2 HUT Diamond Choice Packs (Pack available through pre-order offers only)
  • 1 World of CHEL hockey bag

*CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS APPLY. SEE https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/nhl-20-game-and-offer-disclaimers FOR DETAILS.

(Source)

barry.png
Message 1 of 2 (2,023 Views)

Re: NHL® 20 - PRE-ORDER OFFERS

You need to make the Chel bags actually mean something. In their current '19 state,(which I can only assume will be the same for 20), it doesn't matter if you have a grey or gold bag - they all give the exact same stuff, but here's the kicker: From my own personal experience, I received WAY more high tier items from the regular bags than anything purple or gold. You could get more people to spend money on specific bag packs as well. I have opened over 200 bags and still haven't gotten my team's personal L O V E pop song for when we score goals and it's infuriating.

Please start giving incentives for EASHL too since those new loot bo- er sorry, I mean "Surprise Mechanic" changes in the US will absolutely decimate the HUT profit model anyway. I don't mean to sound like such a * about that, but I honestly feel HUT mode is grossly unbalanced and it's clear the team wants to focus on that more than any other mode (and it shows). 

3 days early access doesn't mean much in EASHL and the card system for HUT won't have anything worthwhile in it for at least another 3 weeks, making it pointless for someone like me. These first few days on '19's early access were marred with connectivity issues just like Battlefield V was when it launched. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (1,944 Views)