NHL 19 Playoff Simulation Issue

by Iron_Seguin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 19 Playoff Simulation Issue

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to play franchise mode for the last few weeks and every time I have gone into the playoffs (I slow sim the games), the game will work and finish the game I am simulating. No matter the outcome of the game, whether I win or lose, if i try to simulate the next game in the playoff series, the moment I hit "Sim Game" NHL 19 crashes citing an error (CE-34878-0). This happens quite a lot and if I reload the game, open franchise mode again, I am brought back to the same menu screen to choose whether I want to simulate the game or play it. If i simulate it, once again I am hit with error code CE-34878-0 and the game crashes. If i simply advance ahead of the game and try to simulate another one, I am hit again with the same error code. I've tried every single one of the "recommended" options and none seem to help as my system is fully up to date and the game is fully updated as well. Has anyone else been having this issue? If so, can you possibly recommend some useful tips? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 19 Playoff Simulation Issue

EA NHL Team

@Iron_Seguin 

Sorry for not replying earlier.  We are currently investigating this issue.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,742 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @Iron_Seguin,

Can you try playing the game in question and seeing if that stops the crash from happening after that?

Message 2 of 5 (1,829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have tried playing to play the game myself after the game crashes, however that does not seem to work either. The only thing that would ever work is if I used the “advance day” option on the franchise mode menu which would take me past the playoff game that kept crashing and bring me to the next one in the series. After that, if I tried to slow sim the next playoff game, I was met with the same error which leads me to believe that once the error code appears once, the rest of the playoff games will cause the game to crash.

Message 3 of 5 (1,795 Views)

EA NHL Team

@Iron_Seguin 

Sorry for not replying earlier.  We are currently investigating this issue.

Message 4 of 5 (1,743 Views)

★★ Novice

And what was the outcome of investigating this issue ?

Message 5 of 5 (1,372 Views)