Re: Unable to advance "Advance to Div 9 or higher" objective

by moogleff7

Original Post

★★ Novice

Exhibition matches v.s. CPU on superstar. Don’t have good enough connection to play online. Hope this wasn’t a change made intentionaly.

Message 31 of 36 (1,975 Views)

EA NHL Team

@Ryandupre71 

Ah, that would be why.  HUT Exhibition games do not count towards Objectives.  You'll need to play different HUT offline modes like Challenges or Team of the Week.

Message 32 of 36 (1,966 Views)

★★ Novice

Is that something that just changed?.. I was getting objectives through exhibitions all the way up until a couple weeks ago. Why would that change? It’s a bit frustrating, I’d really hope I could start making progress again playing regular offline games

Message 33 of 36 (1,959 Views)

Re: Unable to advance objective

★ Apprentice

My progression seems to be buggy. It won't let me complete my sets and even when I fill the sets from my collection I don't get rewards packs or anything.

Message 34 of 36 (1,836 Views)

Re: PROGRESS NOT RECOGNIZED IN HUT PROGERESSION OBJECTIVES

★★★ Newbie

My Hut progression is not counting. example: i have 591 shots on goal and when i play a game and say get 10 shots none of them are going towards the progression.

I am on PS4 pro and my PSN is OneEyedGamer99

Message 35 of 36 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Hut progression is not counting. example: i have 591 shots on goal and when i play a game and say get 10 shots none of them are going towards the progression.

I am on PS4 pro and my PSN is OneEyedGamer99.

hut challenges or squad battles

Message 36 of 36 (1,606 Views)