Re: Franchise mode bug, created team replaced by Atlantic All Stars

by 13-Crab

Original Post

Franchise mode bug, created team replaced by Atlantic All Stars

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Absolutely no idea as to how consistent the bug is, see below.
What happens when the bug occurs? Franchise mode: I have my own created team as my franchise team. Season 2, about 16 games in. I changed a gameplay slider preset from my own set to default full sim and went on to watch the next match as a cpu vs cpu game. Everything was fine until the match loaded and I saw that my team had been replaced by the Atlantic Division All Star team in terms of overlay, jerseys and, partially, roster. I still had some of my own players but some were from the all star team. I quit the match immediately and the rest of the game was simmed as per usual. Then, when I went on to start the next match, to watch it as a cpu vs cpu game, everything was fine through jersey selection & all, but NHL 19 crashed during the loading screen. I haven't done any further testing, I'm just frustrated that my save file might be compromised now.
What do you expect to see? I'm not sure if I understand the question but I would really like my save file to not be gone for good. Sure I'll just start again but if this happens again during season 5 or 14, I'm done.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:00 pm
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Franchise mode: I have my own created team as my franchise team. Season 2, about 16 games in. I changed a gameplay slider preset from my own set to default full sim and went on to watch the next match as a cpu vs cpu game. Everything was fine until the match loaded and I saw that my team had been replaced by the Atlantic Division All Star team in terms of overlay, jerseys and, partially, roster. I still had some of my own players but some were from the all star team. I quit the match immediately and the rest of the game was simmed as per usual. Then, when I went on to start the next match, to watch it as a cpu vs cpu game, everything was fine through jersey selection & all, but NHL 19 crashed during the loading screen. I haven't done any further testing, I'm just frustrated that my save file might be compromised now.

Message 1 of 2 (971 Views)

Re: Franchise mode bug, created team replaced by Atlantic All Stars

★★★ Newbie

This is an issue in NHL 20 also. Same exact bug in both games!

Message 2 of 2 (773 Views)