Connection to ea account

★★★ Newbie

NHL 19 won't connect to EA account

Message 1 of 16 (5,757 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection to ea account

Community Manager

Hello, @polar5632.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (5,718 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @polar5632.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (5,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo didn't work for me
Message 3 of 16 (5,558 Views)

Community Manager

@BUSH6 

What exactly is happening when you try to play NHL 19?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 16 (5,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I press x on my PS4 controller to Initiate the game, as it’s trying to connect me to the server, a screen pops up in error saying “it cannot connect me. Make sure I’m logged into PSN and if I need help to go to your ea.com/unable-to-connect page... I’m logged into PSN and I just played the game last night... cannot use online features tonight though

Message 5 of 16 (5,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I switched WiFi’s and it worked for about and hour. In the middle of the third period it kicked me off and now it won’t let me log back in on either WiFi.... upsetting.

Message 6 of 16 (5,497 Views)

Community Manager

@TBORoadGrader 

Can you try using a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 16 (5,477 Views)

★ Novice

Could someone at EA provide a solid answer as to why every time I sign into your games I keep getting cannot connect to ea servers. It’s quite frustrating when you’re supposed to have dedicated servers. Why is the quality of service is quite poor?  

Message 8 of 16 (5,441 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @superpuff73.

Did you go through the power cycling steps I mentioned?

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 16 (5,436 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I did go thru the power cycles and it still comes up and then goes away then comes back. Just not reliable if you asked me. 

Message 10 of 16 (5,408 Views)