Cant start a game

by albinanderberg

Original Post

Cant start a game

★★★ Newbie

I go into the screen where you select sides and jerseys. I am able to select a team, select the jersey for the team i chose but then i'm not able to choose the other teams jersey, i press the A button a million times but it doesnt work. I can exit the game, i can lock position, what doesnt work is i get the other team ready and get into a game. This problem exist in EVRY gamemode, 3's, HUT. Franchise mode, Be a Pro, etc. It's been like this a few days.

Message 1 of 26 (10,574 Views)

Can't get past jersey selection in be a pro mode

★★ Novice

Go to play game and it let's me ready up my team but not the CPU team. Like refuses to let me choose a jersey for them.

Message 2 of 26 (10,418 Views)

Re: Can't get past jersey selection in be a pro mode

EA NHL Team

Hey @albinanderberg & @tooshortFred,

Very odd issue.  Try uninstalling the game, deleting profile & roster save files, and re-installing the game.

Message 3 of 26 (10,398 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having same issue for days now.  Wtf. I uninstalled the game and installed it again and it’s still * up.  FIX THIS * 

Message 4 of 26 (10,336 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @MrHighAF420,

It could be a memory issue with your console.  Try deleting some unwanted applications on your console to free up some space.

Message 5 of 26 (10,315 Views)

Cannot get teams Ready

★ Novice

NHL 19 for PS4. When I try to play a game in  my season, when I hit the X button to Ready my team, it will not switch to the opposing team to say it is Ready, hence, cannot play my season game.

Message 6 of 26 (10,194 Views)

Re: Cannot get teams Ready

EA NHL Team

Hey @WAngel10,

Is this in Franchise mode?

Message 7 of 26 (10,162 Views)

★ Novice

No, itv s in every mode. Cannot play game at all because it will not let me get the opposing team ready. I click on the opposing team, but nothing happens. I have owned every EA NHL game and have never experienced this before 

Message 8 of 26 (10,144 Views)

EA NHL Team

@WAngel10 

Ok, first off.  Have you closed the application and rebooted it?

Message 9 of 26 (10,139 Views)

★ Novice

By rebooting it, do you mean reinstalling it on my PS4?

Message 10 of 26 (10,134 Views)