Re: Be a Pro Shift Glitch

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Be a Pro Shift Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I’m playing Be a Pro and playing the shifts as classic where I take every shift (or almost every shift) I was having this issue where some games my energy would never go down from the opening shift but I couldn’t change and then when the whistle goes I get yanked off the ice and can’t go back on until the next period starts. I was trying to figure out why it was only some games and not others and then I finally pinpointed that this glitch only occurs in home games. Away games everything works normal, my player gets fatigued and I can change when I wish to do so.

Anyone ever had this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I may have figured this out. I turned home line changes off in the home screen settings so that carried over Into my be a pro, however upon changing it back it does not change in my be a pro so I feel like I need to start a new be a pro? 

Message 2 of 3 (1,232 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Sweigs03.

Apologies for getting back to you so late on this. It sounds like you may need to start a new BAP career if you'd like to revert to having line changes. Quick question though, did you check to see if this is a setting you can change in-game? I'm kind of assuming it's grayed out, but want to make sure.

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,176 Views)