Winning fights gives other team momentum

by harorider_11

Original Post

Winning fights gives other team momentum

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be ahead in a game, win a fight, continue playing, watch the other team.
What happens when the bug occurs? Other team out play yours while yours can't grab the puck or pass to a teammate
What do you expect to see? I expect that when I win a fight, momentum will be on my side not the losing side
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Everyday! I play everyday and continue to lose games in the last period after out playing the other team the entire game in goals, shot, faceoffs, etc.
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LTikk
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

While I'm here I might as well add some other issues that have been grinding my gears since I was able to start playing the game 3 days before release. Goalie leaping like a frog to grab the puck, but doesn't, goes back to crease, and tries to leap at it again, end result get scored on because goalie is out of his crease. Next, passing up ice for the breakaway, switches to the opposite wing instead of the guy I was aiming for. Next, skaters circle around the puck but never reaching out to grab it. Next, exploding the puck carrier against the boards but they still end up with the puck, same goes for stick lifting and poke checking.
Message 1 of 2 (633 Views)

Re: Winning fights gives other team momentum

★★★ Novice
Two games in a row today, won a fight, little letter Ray Foraro is saying how the other teams winning of the fight gave them a real boost. Wrong!! They did not win a fight Ray!!
Message 2 of 2 (577 Views)