by warpedblowfish

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

STUCK on 'No side chosen'

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hi, so I am playing in single player season mode. During the game if I pause, afterward a 'select sides' always comes up. But just in the last few hours, when select sides comes up, the controller icon is not there, so I cannot select a side. I press B to go back, and it says NO SIDE CHOSEN You must select a side to continue. My only option is back, where I am caught in this loop. I have to shut down therefore quitting, so I am losing points I would have gained as well as losing all the gold consumables in three games, I'm losing lots of points here, thanks.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to restartmy console or just quit into main menu
What do you expect to see? Ability to select sides - after pausing the game - in order to continue. This only happens if you pause during the game
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Single player HUT season
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:09 pm
What is your time zone? VST - GMT + 7:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SVwarpedstorm
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

These two screenshots go back and forth, continuous loop and have to quit, thanks
Message 1 of 2 (1,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STUCK on 'No side chosen'

Community Manager

@warpedblowfish

Fully power off your console and router and please let us know if this is then resolved.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,136 Views)

All Replies

Re: STUCK on 'No side chosen'

Community Manager

@warpedblowfish

Fully power off your console and router and please let us know if this is then resolved.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (2,137 Views)