NHL 18 HUT Failed to retrieve data

by Whatknee81

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

NHL 18 HUT Failed to retrieve data

★★★ Novice

Can't play online in hut been like that for a few hrs now is this happening to anybody else once I try go to hut champs or the competing season it gives me a error code I just wanna play my games already 

Message 2 of 16 (3,333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 18 HUT Failed to retrieve data

Community Manager (retired)

@djgershock1,

Thanks for sharing the feedback and the case number, I'll be sure to pass this on to the relevant teams and I apologise for your experience. I know this won't do much but I would to add that the "Failed to retrieve data" error is a connectivity error message and extremely broad a lot of that troubleshooting would have helped the majority of customers; 

@all,

For those who started running into the error in the last few days, we've made some changes on our end & players have started getting back into HUT again. If you are still running into this issue I encourage you to do a power cycle of your console & try again.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 16 (4,184 Views)

All Replies

Game crashes when i load into nhl 18 hut on ps4

★ Novice

I went into hut to collect my qualification collectible for hut champions as soon I looked at the results it glitched out and gave me an error code, and now I try to load hut it shows me the qualification collectible as Deon as it loads up I push select because that's the only option and the same code pops up telling me it failed to retrieve data, please help as I've tried speaking with ea support and doing their troubleshooting with no luck 

Message 1 of 16 (3,214 Views)

Re: Game crashes when i load into nhl 18 hut on ps4

★★★ Novice

hey man i keep getting the same issue, did you get a resolution?

Message 3 of 16 (3,193 Views)

★★ Novice

Same trouble Do you FIxed??

Message 4 of 16 (3,239 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've been with the same issue for about 36 hours

Ea support is the worst I have ever encountered no resolve
Message 5 of 16 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Novice

No and season about to end 

Message 6 of 16 (3,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you fix it I tried calling them they just made me restart stuff I didn't need to and still don't work 

Message 7 of 16 (3,196 Views)

★★ Novice

NO and season 1st round finish last night

Message 8 of 16 (3,190 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is ridiculous, I'm not sure why support cannot assist OR provide some sort of ETA on a solution.

I missed Friday flashback AND this weekends HC......
Message 9 of 16 (3,172 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I've merged your threads together as it seems that you are all encountering a "Failed to retrieve data" error in HUT. If that's not the case please let me know.

We've had some scattered reports on this across some of our forums and we escalated it to our game team, if we have any more information on this we'll be sure to let you know first. Thanks for sharing all of the troubleshooting you've done & for trying these steps in the first place, this is extremely helpful. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you and thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

@djgershock1, as mentioned on EA Forums, if you had a poor experience with our support would you mind sharing your case reference & feedback that I can pass on?

Thanks,

Roger; 

Roger.png
Message 10 of 16 (3,160 Views)