by vivlamore

Original Post

Re: NHL 18 HUT Failed to retrieve data

★★ Novice
Same thing here started yesterday. Still unable to play a game
Message 11 of 46 (8,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My copy of NHL18 for PS4 was good until yesterday and I got this. How do I fix it.
Message 12 of 46 (8,761 Views)

★★ Novice

wow when is ea sports going to help I have the same problem

Message 13 of 46 (8,754 Views)

★★ Novice
Still the same for me. That’s around 30hrs.
Message 14 of 46 (8,735 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Ok so I'm not sure if this will work for all of you but I fixed mine. Settings/account management/sign out/restart the PS4/log back in. Good luck fellas I understand your frustration
Message 15 of 46 (30,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seems to have worked for me too! Thanks for the tip!!
Message 16 of 46 (8,717 Views)

★★ Novice
Works again for me after I quit the game and rebooted.
Message 17 of 46 (8,690 Views)

★★ Novice

ok for me I would get into games after rebooting but could only play one game and then again error message.

I read many and this has worked for me

1 Held button for two beeps went into safe mode and rebuild data then did step two

2 If you’re on PlayStation 4 (PS4) or PS4 Pro,
touch the power button on the front until it beeps twice.
Unplug it, then disconnect the power cord. Wait 30 seconds then plug it in again.

3 then when started I updated the time and date, went into Hut and played a game of hut challenge, then Hut online game, then another challenge.

three games so far  so hope this has fixed it

Message 18 of 46 (8,634 Views)

★ Novice
I have contacted EA since Tuesday. I have tried EVERYTHING to get this to work. Every now and then I can get through to playing a game, but almost always I have the same error code/codes coming up too. I asked them yesterday if anyone else has been having this issue and they said no ( I know they aren't tech's that we talk to though). Today they said to me it seems this is an issue that many people are having. The techs are working on it now and are going to email me back when it is resolved. I will keep this forum updated.
Message 19 of 46 (8,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve hade this problem since Tuesday. I’ve also had a red X next to my profile name on the home screen. Madden 18 has worked online and every Other gamed, just not NHL 18. I called EA and they said everything was fine on their end. I called PlayStation network and after running a few tests they said they would fix the problem. The red X is gone on my profile but I still can’t play versus in NHL18. I keep receiving the same error code as shown earlier in this thread..

I don’t know what to do...
Message 20 of 46 (8,585 Views)