HUT Playoff challenge does not offer enough time to complete

by panthera_069

Original Post

HUT Playoff challenge does not offer enough time to complete

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? NHL HUT playoff challenge. It is frustrating that we do not have 5 days at least to perform the HUT playoff challenge. After game 7 of TB and WAS, I check and the challenge was not available ( which I understand). I couldn't play before Friday and it was already too late. Why didn't you let up to Sunday as the final series start only Monday May 28?
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot get the cards
What do you expect to see? More time to play the challenge
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT playoff challenge
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:00
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? panthera_069
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? French

It is frustrating that we do not have 5 days at least to perform the HUT playoff challenge.  After game 7 of TB and WAS, I checked and the challenge was not available ( which I understand). I couldn't play before Friday and it was already too late.  Why didn't you let up to Sunday as the final series start only  Monday May 28?

I played NHL games for 20 years, and this year I got into the HUT mode (hockey card team) for the first time. It is difficult for a player like me to log every day.  I can play more during weekend,  This make it very difficult to be able to be following some of the good stuff, stuff that could get me :hook up and enjoy the game to a point I would want to buy it quickly next year, Being difficult to follow the pace the game impose reduce fun and make me reconsider buying every year...

It is not too late for EA to provide an extra changes to their loyal customer that keep login regularly by opening few of the latest playoff challenge so we can complete our "Deck" cards to complete challenge.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1 (1,033 Views)