Game launch crash 5 days now

by siouxgunn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game launch crash 5 days now

★★★ Newbie
My nhl 18 young stars deluxe edition keeps crashing after it tells me to press the A button. I’ve tried all the steps that ea emailed me 5 times and still nothing
Message 1 of 5 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game launch crash 5 days now

★★★ Newbie
Yes I was able to log in. I found steps in another post which had me remove my saved game file from everywhere. When I relaunched the game it created a new saved game file, but my HUT information was still intact from the cloud.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (680 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@siouxgunn

Do you see an error message or does the game just close?

Please post any error you may be seeing, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.  Press the A button and is goes back to the home screen for the xbox.  I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled, removed the saved data, logged out and logged in and nothing changes.

Every once and a while I get a 'checking' text in the top right corner just before the crash.

Now I logged out of my account and opened the game...it asked me to log into my microsoft account - I thought I had a lead...after I log in, it crashes.

PLEASE HELP!

Message 3 of 5 (464 Views)

Community Manager

@REGDUNLOP33

It looks like you may have been able to play since your post here, can you confirm please?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I was able to log in. I found steps in another post which had me remove my saved game file from everywhere. When I relaunched the game it created a new saved game file, but my HUT information was still intact from the cloud.
Message 5 of 5 (681 Views)