Re: Game Crashes During Launch

by theboy701

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issues and have tried everything to fix. It's been doing it for 5 days now. 

Message 21 of 34 (1,146 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

holy * im back in.. i deleted my saved data.. but the option i used was delete from everywhere .. looks like it deletes everything on the xbox cloud but my HUT team was still intact..hope this helps 

Message 22 of 34 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

holy ....im back in.. i deleted my saved data.. but the option i used was delete from everywhere .. looks like it deletes everything on the xbox cloud but my HUT team was still intact..hope this helps 

Message 23 of 34 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where do you get to your saved data?

Message 24 of 34 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you delete your saved data?

Message 25 of 34 (1,135 Views)

★★ Novice
Ea atic, is there gonna be an update?
Message 26 of 34 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Novice
How do you delete saved data from the xbox cloud? I've gone to "Manage Game" and then I deleted all (internal) saved data. Once I hit A on the Connor McDavid homescreen, it synced back up and then kicked me out to the xbox home screen again (as it has been doing).

Not sure if this is relevant, but I bought the game on my console (unlike the first poster), so it's not a disk issue.
Message 27 of 34 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Novice
The issue appears to be related to some type of data corruption on the xbox cloud. How do you manage your xbox cloud storage?

The blog below seems like it may be relevant, specifically regarding corrupt saved data.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17332957-management-of-xbox-one-clou...
Message 28 of 34 (1,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @Axs2468Sxa7890 you don't lose your HUT data when you delete the cloud. 

HUT data is connected to our servers and not you'r Xbox cloud. Standard smile 

For everyone else try to do theses steps: 

1. Press controller 'Option' on game tile
2. Choose 'Manage Game'
3. Select 'Saved data'
4. Press controller 'Option' again over affected profile
5. Select 'Delete saved data' 
6. Choose 'Delete everywhere' first
7. If the profile image still appears in 'saved data' repeat step #6 but this time choose 'Delete from console' this time.

Thanks for all the information and help everyone! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 29 of 34 (1,075 Views)

★ Novice

no error code I have tried reseting my xbox, my router, I've deleted the gaming reinstalled it, i have done everything possible. Not to forget that its only on on account for me the game works on any another account I have but the one i play on is having this problem.

Message 30 of 34 (1,056 Views)