Re: Game Crashes During Launch

by theboy701

Original Post

★★ Novice
This is really making me really mad. Ea, do something about it. I’ve never experienced an issue like this on 2K games.
Message 11 of 34 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice
This has been happening for at least 3 days now and it's quite frustrating. Please give us an update.
Message 12 of 34 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

I'm taking a look in this issue. I just wants to make sure on waht kind of troubleshooting you guys have done. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.  

This have been done? 

• Removed the gamer tag.
  • Power cycle Xbox
  • Power cycle the router

What else have you guys done? 

If the game crashers do you get a error code, if yes what is the error code?

/Atic 

Message 13 of 34 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ive done everything.. power cycle, delete and restore profile, uninstall and reinstall the game, deleted saved data on the console, clear out MAC adress.. there is no error code either, the game just doesnt load after the startup screen and just sends me back to the dashboard. same issue on box both Xboxes that i own.  works on one profile and not the other... right now im in the middle of a full systems reboot which im sure will not fix the issue

Message 14 of 34 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

like i said full system reboot did nothing! now that means i have done everything XBOX support has asked of me multiple times.. this is ridiculous that there is no answer for this... 

Message 15 of 34 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have deleted the game and reinstalled it, hard restarted my xbox and unplugged to reset the power supply.
Message 16 of 34 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

if i delete my team from the cloud it means ill lose all my hut players?

Message 17 of 34 (363 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank u for replying. I’ve done all of those that u stated. I also tried reinstalling the game too.
Message 18 of 34 (356 Views)

★★ Novice
There’s no error code. It just takes u back to the Xbox menu after clicking A on the mcdavid menu. It works on other accounts except mine.
Message 19 of 34 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

has anyone tried deleting their saved data from the cloud? i want to try this but i dont want to lose all my HUT players.. ive only deleted from console and that didnt do it 

Message 20 of 34 (349 Views)