Franchise Mode Game Crashing (Xbox One)

by OstracizedChimp

Original Post

Franchise Mode Game Crashing (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie
First of all I’ve seen people around the Internet with the same issue and it looks like nothing is being done to fix it so this is probably pointless but whatever. Im about 3/4s of the way through my first season with my expansion team in franchise mode and all of a sudden the game started crashing when I went to start a game and now its gotten to the point where I cant load the file at all. This is ridiculous, it may only be one gamemode but its the one I buy the game for and its crazy that a good number of others have been having the issue since september and theres still no word from EA about even a possible resolution. Its not Ultimate Team or EASHL so they dont care clearly. I stopped buying NHL in recent years and i was excited to get back into it but obviously nothings improved. I dont mean to complain but it’s aggravating that in this day and age they cant even just roll out a patch or look into the issue. If anyone knows how to get around this or possibly fix it please let me know.
Message 1 of 1 (251 Views)