Re: Franchise Edit Lines

by AliceRabbit1101

Original Post

Franchise Edit Lines

★★★ Newbie

I believe there was a question at the beginning of franchise mode asking if you want the computer to help edit lines when injuries or trades occur.  I was new to the game and clicked yes.  Is there a way to turn this off?  It's frustrating that I have to completely redo all of my lines, special teams units, etc. whenever someone gets hurt.  This happens probably 20 times a season (not even exaggerating) because it redoes everything when a player gets hurt, returns, and when he is fully healthy.  One of my top 9 forwards (who I like to play on the second line and on a PP unit) keeps getting scratched because the system won't play him on a wing for some reason.  This is incredibly frustrating and I don't want to start the franchise mode over just to fix this problem.  There's also young guys in the AHL that I want playing over "better" AHL veterans but the system keeps scratching the young guys as well.  This is incredibly frustrating and I don't want to start the franchise mode over just to fix this problem.  

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Re: Franchise Edit Lines

★ Apprentice

if you go to settings in franchise mode, there's options for turning off rotating goalies, assitant coach edits lines etc. 

Message 2 of 2 (328 Views)