Re: EASHL issues.......once again this year

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

EASHL issues.......once again this year

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playing EASHL mode
What happens when the bug occurs? The fans poster when a player scores doesn't read the player's name like it did in 17. Before a player goes in the penalty box, why does he have to shake like he is having an epileptic fit? Why is there a rating % for line changes in EASHL when there are no line changes? Why am I getting a negative rating for "playing out of position too much" to the point that I get kicked from a game when 1 had a shutout going on 23 shots? When are you going to sync the compiled stats for a player in EASHL with the actual games stats, because it is wrong more times than not......just like in 17?
What do you expect to see? The above issues fixed
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) immmmmmmm.....when I play....????
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mattdawg18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. Eastern Time Zone
What is your game language? English

The fans poster when a player scores doesn't read the player's name like it did in 17.] for EASHL.

Before a player goes in the penalty box, why does he have to shake like he is having an epileptic fit in EASHL?

Why is there a rating % for line changes in EASHL when there are no line changes?

Why am I getting a negative rating for "playing out of position too much" as a Goalie in EASHL to the point that I get kicked from a game when 1 had a shutout going on 23 shots?

When are you going to sync the compiled stats for a player in EASHL with the actual games stats, because it is wrong more times than not......just like in 17?

Message 1 of 3 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice

"Careless positioning" is a huge issue on PS4 as well. Happens in EASHL and Be a Pro. Goaltenders get dinged for being out of position, even while their team is on the attack on the far side of centre, or going to the bench for an extra attacker.Positioning.PNG

Message 2 of 3 (568 Views)

Happens on the PS4 as well. Just when you think they can't * the game up more than they already have lol...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 3 (475 Views)