Can’t complete a player set

by AceyWacey4

Original Post

Can’t complete a player set

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not quite sure... it’s in the Entry Draft Set within HUT
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the error message “Error sending item(s) to set” every single time, as evidenced by attached photo 1.
What do you expect to see? The set be completed successfully
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here NHL 18 HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Every time
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mcsnatch216
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

As you can see from second attached photo, I have plenty of the needed collectibles, but every time I try to add them to the pile to complete the set, I get the error message as seen in first attached photo.

PLEASE help! There’s not much time left to complete the set before it ends. Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (2,371 Views)

Re: Can’t complete a player set

★★ Novice

Anyone...?

Message 2 of 5 (2,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm hoping someone answers this. I'm having the exact problem. I'm trying to get Luc Robitaille. I have 15 collectibles but it won't let me add more than 5 to the set. This set ends in 13 hours so I'm pretty pissed off
Message 3 of 5 (2,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I figured it out. So if you look real closely there is different collectibles needed to complete these sets. There's ones with gold stars, silver stars, etc. I just realized it. I only have the gold ones like you have pictured so I was unable to complete the set.
Message 4 of 5 (2,275 Views)

Message 5 of 5 (1,766 Views)