profile not loaded

by Ryynnoo

Original Post

Highlighted

profile not loaded

★★★ Newbie

I am receiving an error message, "Profile Not Loaded".  I have tried the Manage game > Saved data > Delete All option and I have tried the hard reset on the xbox one to no avail.  I can still access my HUT with all my players in tact but I have to click the continue without saving option and it makes restart the game every time. Please help.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (1,987 Views)

Re: profile not loaded

Community Manager

@Ryynnoo

When you say hard reset you mean the console was fully powered off rather than just put into sleep/standby mode?

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,930 Views)

Profile not loaded

★ Novice

Hi. So every time I boot up NHL 17 and click "A" to start, something pops up saying "Profile not loaded" "Your profile could not be loaded. If you choose to create a new profile then it will overwrite the current profile."

In order to play I have to click continue without saving. All my online progress is still there but every single time i want to play NHL I have to sign in like I'm brand new which is an inconvenience. Anybody know a fix without erasing all my progress in HUT?

Message 3 of 5 (2,026 Views)

Re: Profile not loaded

★ Novice

If i go into manage game for NHL and click delete from everywhere will all my HUT progress be lost?

Message 4 of 5 (2,020 Views)

Profile not loaded error

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Press A to start game PROFILE NOT LOADED error comes on the screen and explains “Your profile could not be loaded. If you choose to create a new profile then it will overwrite the current profile.”
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t do anything with the game unless you want to continue without saving or make a new profile and erase the previous
What do you expect to see? The game starting

Need assistance
Message 5 of 5 (1,824 Views)