Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

by TigerToa

Original Post

Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

★★★ Newbie
Let's see here.... You post telling us you've found the problem internally and are working at releasing the fix to the public... That post was approximately 16 hours ago.... With a company as big as Electronic Arts, seems to take an awful long time to correct this problem. My guess is there's some tomfoolery going on here. I'll believe you've actually found the problem when you actually release the patch. PR *.
Message 101 of 122 (973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what is that how to fix it

Message 102 of 122 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant play to ......

Message 103 of 122 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same error for me, Im furious. 

Message 104 of 122 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How about a little more information? When is the fix likely to come? What is the cause of this issue?
Message 105 of 122 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem on PS4 and get a corruption error code please fix this EA
Message 106 of 122 (891 Views)

Hero

Getting the failure to retrieve data code on PS4 in EASHL without making any customization changes. It's affecting everyone at different times (entering dressing room, during a search, or when a match is loading). Started after a dnf win was counted as a loss.

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 107 of 122 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA : I cannot submit a new bug! Theres only a "preview" button , and cancel- so im typing it here:

Now it happened again, just finished playinng a game, won 8-4, scored two goals and had three assists, but the points doesnt get registred, not the game either (at the "recent games" menu).. When the ref blows and the game ends, the screen where you see all the players, their ID, score etc - doesnt come up. It goes straight to the screen with the boxscore, 3 stars etc. According to "recent games", my last game was 16/10 at 10.13 PM... But i just finished now, 20/10 at 9.34 PM

This goes for EAHL Drop-IN games. 
Its happened three times in a row.

Message 108 of 122 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I still have this on PS4 PLEASE FIX YOUR DAMN GAME EA

Message 109 of 122 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

my team has had the same problem now for over 2 weeks. I spent 60 damn dollars literally just so I could play with my friends and have our own club. now it doest work and EA isn't showing any REAL signs of trying to fix it. NHL is dead to me. waste of money. thanks a lot guys

Message 110 of 122 (799 Views)