Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

by TigerToa

Original Post

Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

★★ Apprentice
Barry, if it helps, our gm used the left stick option to mod the club from the locker room. Time was around 3-330 est on Tuesday. We had 3 of us still in the locker room when it happened. The gm chose the Armada jersey from the Quebec juniors and then one from the German league. When he saved his screen went black, then it booted him back to the main game screen. When he clicked eashl is when it gave the error message I shared in my first post. We all got the same message within 30 seconds or so and haven't been able to log back in since then
Message 21 of 122 (4,210 Views)

★★ Novice
EA Barry,

I had the same problem as the above message. As the GM, my teammate and I were waiting in the Dressing Room. I clicked the left stick to open the Club Modifier, and proceeded to change our team to the Stock Team Branding of the Chicago Blackhawks. It happened on Tuesday around 3pm, and our team name is Chicago Blackhawks. The game screen went black for me and sent me to the main menu. My teammate was also sent to the main menu. We have the same error code as the rest of the players above. Are they any ways around this? Our club has played over 3,000 games over the past NHL so we are pretty itchy to continue this one. Thanks
Message 22 of 122 (4,196 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just double checked and ours was from the locker room as well.  Might be the issue?

Message 23 of 122 (4,186 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nothing works to resurrect that team or to get your live account out of EASHL purgatory

what each of us did was create a new GT and share live with it and play EASHL under that account for now (new team)...

You are able to share XBox live with another GT in your household

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

Message 24 of 122 (4,185 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when will this issue be fixed. its been 3 days. 

Message 25 of 122 (4,156 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when you talk to them on the phone they act like they have no clue about this problem 

Message 26 of 122 (4,126 Views)

★★ Novice
Not on this team but same issue. Only game mode I play and can't even play the game
Message 27 of 122 (4,095 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Would love another update, possibly something more than a generic response please. Been more than 4 days now so I think the folks affected deserve some info. We've provided exactly how it happened, so they had to have recreated this by now. Please EA, help
Message 28 of 122 (4,045 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The creators of the game must know a way to fix this issue. I mean are they really going to be like create a new account and hope it doesn't happen again. I have done that until they fix the problem but now I'm afraid to play club because of this problem. It sounds like it has happened to a lot of other players and EA still has not provided an update to the issue. It would be nice for an update. 

Message 29 of 122 (4,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

****EDIT****

barry.png
Message 30 of 122 (4,009 Views)