Re: Need help. Cannot play EASHL due to jersey change. What can I do?

by MJoZz

Original Post

Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

★★ Apprentice
I just double checked ours and we had JUST played our 35th game when the GM changed the jerseys...so apparently we had just opened that up at that point.
Message 61 of 122 (3,559 Views)

★★ Novice

At this point I would be beyond thrilled if they could delete our clubs.

Message 62 of 122 (3,511 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem. Club GM changed to stock teams in EASHL and we all got kicked. Also get the long error code 

Message 63 of 122 (3,455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Come on EA. We need answers. We have given you plenty of information on how and when this happened. On top of that the forums have been down for 6 days. What is going on?

Message 64 of 122 (3,438 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Club GM changed the custom jerseys to stock jersey booting all of us out of the club .
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: change the jersey from custom to stock in EASHL. 
What happens when the bug occurs?: I can't get into eashl resulting in error code 
What do you expect to see?: Hopefully being able to play again soon. 

Message 65 of 122 (3,437 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This a joke. Obviously, I see myself and my buddies aren't the only ones. Really, it's from stock jersey branding? I can't believe some of you have been dealing with this for almost a week. It's sad. This is my release from work when I get home late and my wife is sleeping. Fix it already and issue a patch! What are you going to do for us EA besides fixing the problem at your own pace?
Message 66 of 122 (3,420 Views)

Need help. Cannot play EASHL due to jersey change. What can I do?

★ Novice
I've been through hoops trying to get an answer from someone at ea regarding the club stock jersey glitch ( if you put on a stock jersey, nhl or any other jersey that is not custom, it kicks you and your whole club out of EASHL.) You cannot get into anything regarding the gamemode not even drop in. I've been dealing with this for days and I need someone to contact me immediately. Spent 3 hours of my day today and it got me absolutely no where and I deserve to be compensated for my troubles.
Message 67 of 122 (3,352 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Need help. Cannot play EASHL due to jersey change. What can I do?

★ Novice
NHL 17 EASHL Club btw
Message 68 of 122 (3,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Day 6 of NO EASHL. Im having nightmares of the dang error code
Message 69 of 122 (3,397 Views)

★★ Novice

Just tried HUT for the first time, can't play that either. No EASHL , no HUT wtf is the point. I'm sure EA is working relentlessly to fix this??

Message 70 of 122 (3,369 Views)