Re: Eashl Not working!!!

by TigerToa

Original Post

Eashl Not working!!!

★★★ Newbie
When I go to play EASHL, it doesnt load and pop up a message saying " failed to retieve data, please try again later" also has a error code. Im currently redownloading the game to see if that fixes the issue. Anyone else experiencing this?
Message 51 of 122 (3,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is for NHL 17
Message 52 of 122 (3,552 Views)

Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

Community Manager

@TigerToa@xevox911x@bonishjwhs@bamann76@Furiouspillows

I have no update on this currently, other than to say we are continuing our investigation of the problem.

barry.png
Message 53 of 122 (3,535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Hi Barry, thanks for the response. I know you can only do so much with what you're given, but, the natives are getting restless now....today makes a week since this issue arose and yet nobody can give you any info at all? this is beyond frustrating now to be honest. I know I've asked one question all along yet no matter who I speak to nobody can answer me. Could someone PLEASE try to delete the affected clubs to see if we can at least get use of our gamertags again? at this point it can't hurt to try if nobody truly knows what's going on. with the forums down the issues only seem to be compounding themselves. I know this is frustrating for everyone involved, but we have got to try something, please. Again, thanks for listening and doing what you can.
Message 54 of 122 (3,522 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xevox911x

https://twitter.com/easportsnhl/status/777962888652742656

Honestly the worst part is that this seems like it's kind of a rare bug so they're not really acknowledging it enough to keep people from making the same mistake. They're just letting other clubs follow the same fate as we did. It'll probably blow up as more and more teams are about to unlock the stock items.
Message 55 of 122 (3,512 Views)

★ Novice
This has been happening to me for at least a week now, was wondering if deleting and reinstalling the game has worked for you?? Been super tempted to do so, but I've read that the bug is tied to the GT.
Message 56 of 122 (3,485 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@xXShadillacXx  That is what is happening to most of the people in this thread (and all their EASHL team mates).  Only solution so far is to create another GamerTag and play EASHL under that (and don't choose stock jerseys for your club).

Message 57 of 122 (3,471 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think the Stock branding is unlocking before the actual required circumstances.

I think my club had less then then 35 wins. I think 23 we had. 

If i recall to unlock it, you had to have 35 wins.

But I'm not 100% sure. 

Anyone else remember?

Message 58 of 122 (3,446 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Deleting and reinstalling doesn't work.
Message 59 of 122 (3,444 Views)

No Eashl

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Can't log in to Eashl says failed to retrieve data with an error code
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: By logging into Eashl
What happens when the bug occurs?: Error code and the nothing
What do you expect to see?: Hopefully to get my xp I got for my skater from my other gt transferred to my main gamer tags skater since I couldn't play on it

File attached
Message 60 of 122 (3,372 Views)