Keep getting kicked out of HUT

by hockeyman_1869

Original Post

Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

★★ Apprentice
Hi Barry, I think you have our issue confused with the HUT issue. Ours is with eashl locking us out with the failure to retrieve data error code from using stock branding. I don't even play HUT so that thread is useless to me.... Please follow up again with more accurate info.
Message 31 of 122 (3,476 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@xevox911x@TigerToa@xsvbear@chilleo59@KiloPoppa

Apologies for my mixup. I had actually requested info on this internally last week and will post any updates I get here as soon as I can.

barry.png
Message 32 of 122 (3,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sweet EA. i shell out another 99 dollars to pre order and this is what you give us?

Same issue. can not load EASHL because a jersey change? really i wish i had a hard copy of this game so i can snap it in half.

Also EA, you should fix HUT too. Continually stuck at the loading screen.

I thought you guys worked out the Kinks but it appears another short coming on your part.

Message 33 of 122 (3,461 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks Barry. Also, any word on trying to delete the club to see if that releases our games tags from the code? Seems all of this ties to the club itself. I havent been able to get anyone to answer me on that yet.
Message 34 of 122 (3,457 Views)

Community Manager

@xevox911x

No word on that yet. I will post any info I get here ASAP.

barry.png
Message 35 of 122 (3,455 Views)
Highlighted

Keep getting kicked out of HUT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: I get randomly kicked out of HUT menu when I try to substitute a player from my active roster, the same thing happens sometime while looking at auctions. This is really frustrating.
How often does the bug occur?: Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: I get error code:
56558F325CB5A7FE-0000000000009999-F701851BE4315ACB
*edit: I think the error code changes each time
What happens when the bug occurs?: I get kicked out of HUT and back on the home menu
What do you expect to see?: That this bug gets fixed
‌Here is a photo of the error code
Message 36 of 122 (3,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem, different team. I've created a new gamer tag and searched my old club. I was met with error code:
122a6623f92cf46f-0000000000009999-19157fc5b3c68967

This probably doesn't help at all.
Message 37 of 122 (3,412 Views)

★★★ Novice
Let's face it EA doesn't care about the people that spend $ on there sub par games. They spend more time tweeting about the world cup then fixing the in game issues. They always give you a lame response " our ea reps are working to get it fixed as soon as possible". That answer is a complete slap in the face. It's been almost a week and we deserve a better answer than that.
Message 38 of 122 (3,389 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this same problem changed jerseys from regular to stock ones and my whole club gets kicked I contact ea they run me through the generic steps to reset x box cache then tell me to contact my isp to open ports

Message 39 of 122 (3,341 Views)

★★ Apprentice
As a software developer, my guess is there is a bunch of testers and devs clocking in during weekend hours trying to figure out the root cause after a couple months of crunch time to meet deadline. Been there, done that. It sucks as a consumer, but I get it.
Message 40 of 122 (3,338 Views)