Re: Unopened packs disappeared

by Mseguin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY GOLD PACKS???????

★ Novice

I would like to know why Last night 9/15/2016 when I logged off NHL 17 I had 12 Hut packs 1 -10 player gold pack and 11- 20 Player Jumbo  gold packs. I preordered the 100 dollar version of the game and I am a returning Hut Player.  But When I logged in tonight I had 1- 10 player gold pack and 2- 20 player Gold Jumbo Packs. I did not open any of the packs Nor did anyone have access to my game or xbox. SO WHERE ARE MY PACKS EA? I was saving them and opening the packs 1 pack a night and now they are gone. I am a ea access member. I want my packs back or I WANT A REFUND AND I WILL CANCEL MY EA ACCESS AND NEVER BUY A EA PRODUCT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE SOMETHING FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pull My info from the 15th and then pull my info from the 16th and tell me where my packs went. This is on the XBOX ONE!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (615 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY GOLD PACKS???????

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@brad37914@Mseguin

To help us with our investigation into this can you please reply with the following info:

• The exact name of the missing packs.
  • When you got them.
  • How they were obtained (ie purchased with points/coins. Part of Pre-Order Bonus, Part of Returning player bonus etc.).

Thank you.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (600 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unopened packs disappeared

★★ Novice

Same here. Had 10 packs yesterday, came back and all but 1 are gone

Message 2 of 5 (626 Views)

Community Manager

@brad37914

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor so we can look into this for you.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@brad37914@Mseguin

To help us with our investigation into this can you please reply with the following info:

• The exact name of the missing packs.
  • When you got them.
  • How they were obtained (ie purchased with points/coins. Part of Pre-Order Bonus, Part of Returning player bonus etc.).

Thank you.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

They were Gold Plus packs. Returning User Bonus (got a message right before they came in saying something like "Here is your bonus for playing NHL 16". Received Sept 13th

Message 5 of 5 (551 Views)