Re: Unopened packs disappeared

by aldric18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unopened packs disappeared

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: My packs from the returning user bonus have disappeared. I had 10, and opened 2 on 9/13. I saved the rest and logged on today to find zero unopened packs. EA live chat is not working... And that seems to be the only option to notify EA.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Check user log and see that I opened 2 of the returning user packs, and 8 of them have disappeared.
What happens when the bug occurs?: I don't have my packs.
What do you expect to see?: 8 unopened packs.

See above.
Message 1 of 45 (24,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kimo1775@a9np16ichyz@brad37914@dunakin1745

To help us with our investigation into this can you please reply with the following info in this format:

• The exact name of the missing packs.
  • When you got them.
  • How they were obtained (ie purchased with points/coins. Part of Pre-Order Bonus, Part of Returning player bonus etc.).

Thank you.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 45 (25,255 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have also had this problem - I didn't open any packs, and they are all gone.  The "returning HUT" packs were still in my unopened packs list, which I have now opened.

Message 2 of 45 (24,302 Views)

★ Novice

I bought and preordered super deluxe version am a ea access member played hut last year and  played beta and I lost all my packs. had them on the 15th logged in on the 16th and they were gone. Talked to ea support today as a matter of fact just a few mins ago and they had to escalate my call and I should hear something in 24 to 72 hours. I am glad I am not the only one. Not that this is a good thing. But I will not play this game till its done.

Message 3 of 45 (24,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too and ea support didn't help me solve this problem, 5 gold packs just gone.

Message 4 of 45 (24,251 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kimo1775@a9np16ichyz@brad37914@dunakin1745

To help us with our investigation into this can you please reply with the following info in this format:

• The exact name of the missing packs.
  • When you got them.
  • How they were obtained (ie purchased with points/coins. Part of Pre-Order Bonus, Part of Returning player bonus etc.).

Thank you.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 5 of 45 (25,256 Views)

★ Novice
They were the gold jumbo packs. I pre-ordered the super deluxe version. I am a returning Hut user I am a easy access member and I did the beta. I have not purchased any packs with coins from the market place.
Message 6 of 45 (24,207 Views)

★★ Apprentice
My friend psn id Epic-Fail313 asked about this last night as he had same problem (I was checking for him). He bought the Super deluxe edition. Logged on had 13 packs, opened 2 then had to go to bed. Logged on yesterday to 3 small packs, 2 of which I'm assuming we're the additional Thursday weekly small packs. This appears to be a problem for anyone who did that. He is missing 10 packs now. Should be easy to see as he was previous user, hasn't sold anything and the number of cards/the equation you use for free packs should show what he is missing. He posted last night somewhere, checked inbox, unopened packs, and they are nowhere to be found. I don't know why but anybody that logged off lost there's apparently.
Message 7 of 45 (24,199 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Ps they were a combination of pre-order bonus and nhl16 loyalty packs. Total of 15 packs including Thursday bonus (opened 2 on tuesday, logged off, then 3 small gold last night (3 small packs) so he is missing 10 packs and for obvious reasons wasn't too happy. Please address it, the guys been playing since 94.
Message 8 of 45 (24,199 Views)

Community Manager

@aldric18@brad37914

Thanks for the info.

barry.png
Message 9 of 45 (24,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Edit: My problem is solved. 

Message 10 of 45 (24,154 Views)