Re: Statistics broken in HUT ((((

by questdj

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
some of my player lose their stats in nhl 17 hut mode..its the third time it happen..anyone knows about it
Message 11 of 17 (570 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here. psn djquest, hut team emeraldcity tln. it only seems to happen with some players (I actually thought it's an issue with minnesota players since koivu, granlund, parise and suter reset frequently), but it actually happens randomly and has happened with other players, too. 

Message 12 of 17 (529 Views)

★ Apprentice

so here we go again. in the span of 50 hut games, the statistics have reset TWICE. as an added bonus, it hasn't happened for all the players - last time it happened, the whole team BUT 3 players got reset to 0.

added 3 pictures - it's good to look at Kesler's played games since he is one of the 3 players who didn't get reset.

is there ever going to be a fix or at least an aknowledgement that there is a problem with the hut stats??

Message 13 of 17 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice

played 2 seasons of HUT today, sure enough - the statistics got reset sometime during the second season again :/

Message 14 of 17 (503 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think I finally found something - the statistics seem to reset pretty much every time you buy a player off the auctions that is already on your active roster? Seems to be happening also if you buy a different card of a player on your active roster. Can anybody else confirm this?

Message 15 of 17 (480 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I play Nashville roster. And When i sell players from Nas team, statistics players from Nas in my roster - reset.

Message 16 of 17 (473 Views)

★ Apprentice

happened to me with minnesota and anaheim players

Message 17 of 17 (467 Views)