Re: Frequent in-game purchase errors lead to giving ea money with nothing in ret

by JeffDano34

Original Post

Re: No Points received, took my $$$

★★★★ Novice
Yes, it gets stuck on step 4... Where are my points??
Message 11 of 34 (697 Views)

Re: Frequent in-game purchase errors lead to giving ea money with nothing in ret

★★★★ Novice
Nothing has changed!!... I'm still missing my money, still haven't got my points, still CAN NOT get a hold of EA Help... What is going on??... All I want is what I paid for!!! That's not too much to ask.
Message 12 of 34 (695 Views)

Community Manager

@JeffDano34

I have just tested this and was able to get to the point where I was waiting to Live Chat with an Advisor, can you retry please.

barry.png
Message 13 of 34 (694 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Barry, can you just please have an advisor call me??... It's obviously not working for me. This has gotten ridiculous, and I have a lot of money missing.
Message 14 of 34 (692 Views)

Community Manager

@JeffDano34

I cannot do that, sorry.

Please try either clearing your browser cache and cookies or try another web browser.

barry.png
Message 15 of 34 (691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you follow those instructions and get your gamertag on the same screen as your account page? I followed those instructions to a 'T' and once in the account page I no longer see the gamertag.

Message 16 of 34 (690 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Of course you can't... I've tried everything. Enjoy my money you thieves.
Message 17 of 34 (686 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What I found in personal experience is EA support won't be able to help you with this problem because they require proof of purchase that is impossible to give. Go to Xbox support or Playstation support and ask the to credit you back.

Message 18 of 34 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have proof of purchase.
Message 19 of 34 (682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA_Barry, I appreciate your efforts in trying to help this person. But my experience with your support on chat is really bad. I was told twice that the information I gave them on my case wasn't sufficient enough to credit me either the points or the my money back. But that's not the worst thing what is worst is the tech whom I treated with respect and calmness disconnected my chat while I was responding to a request from her, but it didn't end their she also closed my ticket preventing me from not having to recreate the whole process over again. I believe that was intentional.

Message 20 of 34 (681 Views)