Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL17 my hut team can't find anyone to play

★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 7 (710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL17 my hut team can't find anyone to play

★ Guide

So.......since nobody at EA cares aboot this issue i will tell you what i know/have found out.

First you can try going wireless ,this works for me but I'm wireless and have a slight lag.

Second and this is the issue....your isp is using IPV6 and peer to peer requires IPV4 on nhl since they have not upgraded to IPV6.

u on rogers?try bell they still use IPV4 and my fiends on bell have no issues.

Your ISP's router is forcing you to use IPV6......if you bridge your modem to a gaming router(Asus ac3100 or ac5100)to bypass the IPV6 you'll be golden.

the ac3100 is $350 the ac 5100 is $500.

Or just find another game u enjoy and wait till EA fixes the issue that a FEW HAVE.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (792 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Nick_hartwick388

Your vague post without any details about your issue was wrongly placed in the Battlefield 1 section of the forum. It's now been moved to the NHL 17 section.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 7 (690 Views)

★ Guide

So.......since nobody at EA cares aboot this issue i will tell you what i know/have found out.

First you can try going wireless ,this works for me but I'm wireless and have a slight lag.

Second and this is the issue....your isp is using IPV6 and peer to peer requires IPV4 on nhl since they have not upgraded to IPV6.

u on rogers?try bell they still use IPV4 and my fiends on bell have no issues.

Your ISP's router is forcing you to use IPV6......if you bridge your modem to a gaming router(Asus ac3100 or ac5100)to bypass the IPV6 you'll be golden.

the ac3100 is $350 the ac 5100 is $500.

Or just find another game u enjoy and wait till EA fixes the issue that a FEW HAVE.

Message 3 of 7 (793 Views)

★ Guide

right here....see....look!

Message 4 of 7 (653 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

k Im sick of this ea. I want to play the new seasons mode in hut but i cant because of this damn problem. I have never been more angy in my life

Message 5 of 7 (647 Views)

★ Guide

i agree ^^^^^^^

did u try wireless?

Message 6 of 7 (640 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

no, whenever i go wireless my connection is bad

Message 7 of 7 (625 Views)