Re: NHL17 Unplayable V Finns from the UK.

by HEDEVINE

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Mrspireite raise this issue ‎10-21-2016 02:22 AM but EA not responded.I made phone call to EA and they said that will be shortly update.Again no respond from EA.Maybe is best way return all uk players money back for unplayable game in online mode?I hope that you finally respond or again you will ignore this problem?

Message 11 of 21 (3,078 Views)

★ Novice

Hi

Having same issues

been on chat twice trying to resolve

have passed on to development team

asked what to do in mean time as spent £££ and time on this game

was advised to wait and post on forum

know issue looking into it

not happy!

Tony

Message 12 of 21 (3,061 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Respond from EA: Regarding that link that you sent, I can definitely send this off as a bug report to studio, however I still think the issue is local. I've tested the game on a few different consoles within the studio, and there's a bit of lag here and there due to the peer-to-peer aspect, but everything else within HUT appears normal. When you zoom in that close to the puck on any game mode, it's not going to render perfectly. Well on my end, I can submit it as a bug report to the studio and see if there's any game play issues they're tracking, or aware of. In terms of the connection issues you're facing, DMZ is pretty much the last step we can suggest from here. That opens up all your ports, and allows all data to travel through. One thing you could try, is playing on a different WiFi. If you have different friends or family members near bye, you could look try to take the console to a separate location. That would rule out an issue with your WiFi local WiFi if the same thing happens at another location. I tryed all combination with pppoe connection on ps4 and still same result..Can not pass,pocke check, very slow respond players,faceoff and score I can forgot for this,AI have not logic.Looks like I play game china vs canada.If you dont know how fix this game then I will looking for full refund.

Message 13 of 21 (3,038 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Im still waiting for solution.Why you not respond?Do you want help me or not?

Message 14 of 21 (3,026 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know that you dont want help me.But let me know how get money back for not worked game please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 21 (3,014 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Again Ea ignore, no support,no emails,no phone call..what I can say..bad,bad company..see guys trustpilot before purchase game from poor company like EA.

Message 16 of 21 (2,986 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did anyone get a decent response on this issue in the end?

Myself and my EASHL team mate (both in the UK) experience this change in how the game plays particularly when playing against Finnish players. The issue has been prevelant in previous years too, but this year the symptoms seem to be a lot worse.

It's a shame, because when the game plays as intended it's so much fun, but as soon as the dodgy games start we can tell that it's going to be "one of those games" immediately. To be fair we should probably just quit because they are impossible to win but our inner competitiveness won't allow us!

It is reassuring to hear other people saying they have had the same issue because it's had me thinking we're going crazy at times. It's also a relief to hear sgt_kelso say he got the issue being on the other side because surely this means there's a lot more people effecting by this issue other than our U.K. lot? This was said in the following forum post: https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/81278/ok-i-quit#latest
Message 17 of 21 (2,937 Views)

★★★ Novice
Oh, I forgot to mention that we're getting this issue on PS4 - so it's not platform specific.
Message 18 of 21 (2,936 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Issue is still relevant in NHL18

Now with matchup changes not seeing who you are playing you cannot avoid or takes so long to avoid.

Message 19 of 21 (2,852 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
And 19 same, EA just has a good * from Finland players probably... That the Finns players are like diferent game... No poke check, no body check, there goalies are faster, our slower, theare agility, theare AI, absolutely amazing, my players just sendig pass to nowhere, missing puck when shooting, no mater what rank hi or she is, just unplayeable
Message 20 of 21 (1,324 Views)