Re: NHL17 HUB Bug

by tysont1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL17 HUB Bug

★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: On HUB, when you try to buy something, sell something or even try to search to replace one of your current players on the team. When you search, select "NHL" under league and then go to the "Teams' options under the "League" option. Then when you see the list of teams under the "NHL". You get the full list of teams but under Anaheim Ducks were Arizona Coyotes is suppose. The Arizona Coyotes name is missing, it just a blank name slot. The blank slot should said "Arizona Coyotes" but instead shown nothing.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: On HUB mode: When you search for a player, when you try to buy a player, when you try to sell a player and when you try to replace a player on your team and you search for another player.
What happens when the bug occurs?: The "Arizona Coyotes" name doesn't show, it just a blank shot.
What do you expect to see?: The "Arizona Coyotes" name in the slot instead of a blank slot.

Hi,

I don't know if any report this bug yet or not but I thought maybe a should still post about it.  I  was on the HUB tonight and last night and notice a bug.  On HUB mode, when you search for a player, sell a player, buy a player or even try to replace a player on your roster, a weird bug happen when you search a player from the "NHL" league option. When you search for a player and you select the "NHL" option for League. Well then you go under it and select a team under the team option. You see the full list of teams from that league, well when you look at the list. You see "All", then "Anaheim Ducks" then you are suppose to see "Arizona Coyotes" but instead you see a blank slot with no team name there.  So, I keep refresh and backing out of the searches and still saw the same thing. I don't know if it a bug or if the name get remove and never put back, I really don't know.  I'm playing the Xbox One version of NHL17 and I don't know if it happen on the Playstation 4 version or not but it really weird.  Could someone please look into this and tell me if this is a bug or if something wrong on my end?

Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (847 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

This is a known issue and they told me in the next update there will be a fix for it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (948 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

UPDATE: I have check for game updates on my Xbox One and found no updates for NHL 17. I also check for game tuners on NHL 17 and found no new tuner message for NHL 17. So, I think this problem is with HUB and not me. I also will attach two pictures with the blank slot, so you can see what I'm see on HUB.

Thank you in advance for help

Message 2 of 6 (821 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is a known issue and they told me in the next update there will be a fix for it.

Message 3 of 6 (949 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi tysont1998,

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you also for reply to my post. I just updated my NHL 17 game and saw the problem was fix. Thank you for letting my know about this known issue because I remember looking at the known issue list back in Sept and it was not listed. So, I don't know why they did listed on there but I'm grad it fix.

Thank you again

Message 4 of 6 (759 Views)

Community Manager

@Starmen01

No worries, glad you are back in the game.

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (750 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay so you guys fixed my problem from the infinite loading circle to just even get into HUT, but now there is another problem. When I try to play an online game in HUT is gets stuck with the finding an opponent loading thing. So now I still can't play an online game. Can you guys please fix this or let me know if your working on something or whatever to fix this problem. Right when I thought I could finally play HUT this problem arises. Please fix it.

Gamertag: TheMrMartinz
Message 6 of 6 (742 Views)