by Kyle_pedro_97

Original Post

Re: NHL 17 Xbox one - can't find players

★ Guide

BELL.....leave rogers...if u have rogers

Message 51 of 63 (2,072 Views)

★★ Novice
Playing the nhl 18 beta and having the same problem .... sucks I was hoping to get this game but if this is like this in the full game,I might not
Message 52 of 63 (1,977 Views)

★ Guide

you shouldn't have any problems......

Message 53 of 63 (1,971 Views)

★★ Novice
It still says I cannot find opponent in the beta and I also have the Hitron router
Message 54 of 63 (2,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the hitron router through midco in north dakota, we recently upgraded our internet at our new house at school and ever since then i have not been able to even catch a whiff of a HUT online game. I have no problem playing eashl, or any other ea game for that matter. I am really looking to get this resolved before purchasing 18. Has anyone found a solution for this problem yet??

Message 55 of 63 (2,103 Views)

★★ Novice
Same frustration here bro
Only nhl 17 has this problem
Ive tried everything with EA, microsoft and my isp
Upgraded my router
EA lost me as a continuing customer over this
The network support has gone to the pooper
This never even started to happen until around march 2017, so I'm certain EA is at fault

Message 56 of 63 (2,084 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ea would you please like to reply? I can't spend any money on packs if I'm not able to play and I know how much you value your customers who spend money on packs. It's been a month now and still no opponents have been found!
Message 57 of 63 (1,998 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA, 

Still an issue with NHL 18, mass effect Andromeda and NHL 17.  

You need to work with ISPs to solve this issue or put a resource into providing the exact error... which most of us have come up with the IPv6 forced settings you make us use in vs... 

I will be going to purchase a new router today so I can play NHL 18 but this is annoying fix your issue I've already had 3 friends not buy NHL 18 cause NHL 17 doesn't work on Rogers... If this isn't fixed your player base will keep getting smaller. Fix it on your end or formally acknowledge that there is an issue and provide a work around. 

Message 58 of 63 (1,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has gone on for over a year. The challenge is EA sports won't  take ownership of the issue. Instead of searching forums and spending hours on fixes issue a technical bulletin in conjunction with Rogers called hints and tips.  Then track that till resolution.

the only answer is change ISPs which is stupid

Message 59 of 63 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Novice

Talked to rogers yesterday. It is a known issue with them as of July. They have a new modem you can get they will provide at the same cost then once it is hooked up they can disable IPv6. I'm now up and running.

Message 60 of 63 (1,922 Views)