by EA_Barry

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: NHL 17 Xbox one - can't find players

Community Manager

@theleafsnation

Two things to try:

@dvella6

EA and it's games are fully IPv6 compliant.

barry.png
Message 31 of 63 (3,347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Nhl17 Hut won't let you check your last opponent because they are letting division one and two players into division 10, 9,8,7 etc. It's supposed to * you off enough to try and "buy" your team. Every year I easily make it to division 2. This year I can't make it out of 7 with a 94 offence team. I can "sometimes" check my last opponent if I crushed him and he's usually in a division lower than me. But when I play a div 2 style team (and trust me I've played them many times in the past) server "suddenly" can't retrieve records on the guy who beat me. But I can get the records on the guys I beat. So EA is making it obvious now that they want you to pay to play. This is the first year I haven't put a penny into HUT. And this is the first year I can't make it out of div 7. Call me paranoid. Every other year I'm a div 2-3 player solidly.
Message 32 of 63 (3,297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If anything like this does not work just give up and hope the supplier fixes it ... because it is 100-1 that it is THEIR problem not yours. They send you nuts with stupid suggestions that do not work. GRAND SLAM is years old ... if it does not work now it never will. I waited 30 mins for it to find an opponent then gave up. The other constant problem is when I try to sign in I get EA SERVERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE . 

[Removed - Admin.]

Message 33 of 63 (3,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just played about 4 hours of forza online then come to play nhl 17 hut and boom 

Search again ailed to retrieve data please try again later. ive had the game for 4 days and only been able to play 3 online games 

this is so * stupid fix your * game as i didnt pay $50 for 3 * games 

Message 34 of 63 (3,151 Views)

★ Guide

OH boy the old IPV6/IPV4 issue Again.

Try going wireless to play HUT/VS.

Who is your IP provider?what router do you use?

Message 35 of 63 (3,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any fix for this yet?  Same problem here.  It used to work flawlessly and then all of a sudden for the past couple months, I have been having many issues trying to connect.  I used to be able to do a hard reset on both the Xbox and the router and I would be able to connect but then the next time I went to play online it would not work.  Now it never works, the hard reset method doesn't work anymore.  All of my other Xbox online games work.  This is definitely an EA issue.  HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!  I bought Xbox solely to play online NHL and now it does not even work.  I have tested my multiplayer and internet connction on the xbox and it says it is fine.

Message 36 of 63 (3,069 Views)

★ Guide

@CNUTZ7777

did you try wireless?

who is your IP provider?what router do you use?

is it HUT and VS that you can't play?

can you play EASHL or drop in? 

Message 37 of 63 (3,061 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I'm having the same issue it comes and goes as it pleases and its super frustraing  EA is so uselss and doesn't help at all. They say it comes from my end which i find hard to believe because it will work one day and then now for a week straight it says "fail dot retrieve try again later".

Message 38 of 63 (3,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue for the last couple weeks; cannot find a vs game. I am with Rogers internet in Ontario. I have done all the port forwarding non sense and changed my NAT to open. Nothing works. What the **** is going on?

Message 39 of 63 (3,009 Views)

★ Guide

You wIll notice that those who can't play HUT/VS are.....in Ontario......On ROGERS......Hiltron router.....

the hiltron router is garbage...

you can try going wireless that should let you play HUT/VS 

OR get a third party router and put the hiltron in bridge mode (asus 3100 or 5100)

OR try BELL

Message 40 of 63 (3,002 Views)