NHL 17 HUT SEASON 5 - result of finished game wasn't stored in Season Ladder

by whale034

Original Post

NHL 17 HUT SEASON 5 - result of finished game wasn't stored in Season Ladder

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug 26.3.2017 around 19:00 I played HUT Competetive Season game. Game finished after 60 minutes 1:0, but I've got an error message about disconnection from EA servers and also season points for game were not displayed. I don't remember the name of the team I played against (Tornala ... ?)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It looks like it was just some temporary disconnection from EA Servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? It looks like it was just some temporary disconnection from EA Servers.
What do you expect to see? Points for game count for season

Is EA experiencing some servers disconnections these days?
Last 3 days I'm getting this error message from EA...

Message 1 of 3 (761 Views)

Re: NHL 17 HUT SEASON 5 - result of finished game wasn't stored in Season Ladder

Community Manager

@whale034

It looks like you were affected by a temporary connection issue. Unfortunately we will not be able to take any action in this case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (756 Views)

Re: NHL 17 HUT SEASON 5 - result of finished game wasn't stored in Season Ladder

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you for your response.
But I'm not happy that there is nothing you could do when there is a temporary disconnection from EA servers during playing your games.
Its affecting the whole gameplay and doesn't gives EA  a good credit for purchasing their games and play online...
:-( :-( :-(
It is possible that maybe it was caused by disconnection of PS Online as well... ?

Message 3 of 3 (753 Views)