Re: NHL 17 HUT Buy Now Error

by Straatford87

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

My friend call to EA support. They say this problem than EA Servers can't sinchronization he buys. But resolve he problem

Message 21 of 38 (2,498 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing on PS4 and so does my gf. On the same PS4, that is. We are connected to the internet by wire.

It is working fine for me, but she ALWAYS get the Failed to retrieve data and gets kicked out of HUT when trying the Buy now feature.

Since it is working for one of us, it cannot be an issue in the installation or configuration of the PS4 or connection to the internet, right?

It is more likely to be an issue connected to the EA user, hence something that must be fixed from the EA side.

Message 22 of 38 (2,417 Views)

★ Novice

Do something about this EA! been 3 weeks for me, come on!

Message 23 of 38 (2,391 Views)

EA DICE Team

@13ulow @Rens65

That would sound more like an account related issue. I would recommend to have the account details verified by an Advisor:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 24 of 38 (9,237 Views)

★ Novice
Then who should I contact? Everybody I talked too told me that my case is in the hand of the senior team, they will contact me soon (its been almost 3 weeks), and i cant get any answer or help, cant get transfered to that team
Message 25 of 38 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey pal did you ever find a solution for this? I have recently encountered this problem and it is super frustrating!
Message 26 of 38 (2,363 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

@Rens65

If you have already contacted them then they should get back to you as soon as possible - cases investigated by the senior team often need additional investigation and can therefore take longer.

Message 27 of 38 (2,355 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone having this problem should call EA and speak to an agent directly.  I have the same issue for over 2 months, just talked to the agent for 15 minutes and the issue has been solved.  I suggest don't bother doing live chat, just talk to someone and they will fix it from their end.

Message 28 of 38 (2,341 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried calling in and getting them to fix it and after talking to 4 different agents none of them could fix the issue and are now telling me that it is sonys fault. I'm not sure how it could be sonys fault I would like some clarification from someone on when an update is going to come out

Message 29 of 38 (2,281 Views)

Cant buy now on the hut marketplace

★★★ Newbie
Everytime I try to use the buy now feature I get an error code and a failed to revieve data message. As far as I know there isnt a fix out there ive been searching forver! Get it together ea
Message 30 of 38 (2,196 Views)