Re: Missing packs from pre-order bonus

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Missing packs from pre-order bonus

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As advertised if you played HUT 16 and digitally pre-ordered NHL 17 you would recieve 10 gold jumbo packs as a bonus (tradeable too). When will we recieve these packs?

Also i still have not yet recieve my 1 month EA access from pre ordering digital deluxe edition.

Also now it doesnt even say that i own the digital deluxe edition since i started the trial. In the store it wants to charge me $117+tax.

May i have some answers to these questions please?

And last, more of a "tripe"...really EA....3 returning user packs? for 150+games 700+ collection 125k+ coins. Last year that got me 10 gold jumbo 25 card packs. This year it got me 3 10 card packs.

*EDIT* Just now i recieved my EA access code thank you. Ignore that one.

Message 1 of 4 (874 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Zekey902

Did you have to download/add the trial version from the Xbox site to start playing the trial? If so this would likely explain the reason that it shows differently. If you ordered and paid for the Digital Deluxe then this will be what you will get at launch.

For the packs, you receive one per week. You can see more details on the cadence and timeframes on the page here.

For the Returning player packs, unfortunately we don't currently have a breakdown of how many you should expect. That being said there's no guaranteed amount and it may be intended that the amount is less than for NHL 16.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks. Quick questtion on that.

It says *must redeem your code by oct 2 to recieve all 50 packs. What code are we talking about here. These are the super deluxe packs 2x25 weeks.

The 10 packs im talking about are the ones that were specified as a bonus for a digital preorder. Not the weekly HUT packs for the edition you bought.

This is the one im talking about

NHL 17 digital pre-order incentive

If you're an NHL 16 player and you pre-order a digital edition of NHL 17, you're eligible for:

• 10 Gold Jumbo HUT packs
    •  This offer is available for a limited time only. You must pre-order by September 12, 2016. 
Message 3 of 4 (859 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This would work in the same way as the Deluxe edition packs, you'd get 1 per week over 10 weeks.

Regarding codes, if you ordered digitally the entitlement for these packs would be applied to your account without the need to enter a code.

Thanks

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 4 (855 Views)