Re: Lost all coins on hut

by rdillaboug549

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

They came back when I went on the next day after I woke up. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 11 of 19 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This worked right away for me. I just went buy something in auction. It says it failed to buy and ally by coins started flying back in. Note: i didnt have to actually buy anthing to get them back but aim for something cheap just to be safe.
Message 12 of 19 (2,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I purchased 1050 points which did not appear. Purchased 500 immediately after thinking that wo7ld kick them in, only got 500. Then bought 250 twice and received those but no 1050. Having a hell of a time getting in contact with an advisor. Can someone from ea investigate and add the points? PSN is RayzersEdge204, points were purchased in game using Psn card.
Message 13 of 19 (2,093 Views)

Community Manager

@rdillaboug549

I can see you tried to contact an Advisor but were unable to speak to them. Can you see the following article for help on contacting us and maybe try using a VoIP app?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

barry.png
Message 14 of 19 (2,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I recently bought the 200k pack and I only used about 30k. I went out of town for a few days and haven't been online. When I got back all of my vc is gone!? I tried to restart my console hoping they would appear again, but no. Any other ways to get it back?! This honestly makes me mad
Message 15 of 19 (2,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I recently had 103k in my account, I tried buying 96 Mark Messier for 76500. I lost the bid and I’m down to 29,500 and it’s insnae the money hasn’t come back it’s been a couple days. I’ve spent a ton of money on this game I can show u the Messier card on my unsuccessful bids and show you all my won bids I haven’t spent a dollar except when I tried to get mark and didn’t.
Message 16 of 19 (1,839 Views)

★ Novice

Hey I sold a hut card for $175,000 and I got 171,000 back. 

Message 17 of 19 (1,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can i get help i just lost 15k coins on the auction house and i didnt even win the bid ... its because i opened my free daily pack while i was bidding and it gave me free 500 coins from the pack , then my coins from the auction house didnt get replaced Frown i want my 15k coins back so i can keep playing 

Message 18 of 19 (1,184 Views)

Community Manager

@Syzic 

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 19 (1,165 Views)