Lag in offline mode. Be A pro

by yourLAMBOFGOD

Original Post

Lag in offline mode. Be A pro

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I am experiencing lag issues OFFLINE in Be A Pro mode. The replays after the normal play are slow. Ever one of them. When the players walk off the ice after a period, they are doing it basically in slow motion. The game itself is experiencing some lag also, as players glitch here and there. This only started to happen a few days ago. Its not my tv, other games play like usual
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've seen other people post about it, not many though. Hopefully I maybe can uninstall the game and reinstall it? Will that delete my saved info?
What happens when the bug occurs? Players move slower in game(choppy). Slow playback on replays everytime(after shot, saves, ect). It use to have some slow play and some in regular time.
What do you expect to see? Hopefully no more slow play. It seems to be getting worse.

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I am experiencing lag issues OFFLINE in Be A Pro mode. The replays after the normal play are slow. Ever one of them. When the players walk off the ice after a period, they are doing it basically in slow motion. The game itself is experiencing some lag also, as players glitch here and there. This only started to happen a few days ago. Its not my tv, other games play like usual
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've seen other people post about it, not many though.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players move slower in game. Slow playback on replays everytime. It use to have some slow play and some in regular time.
What do you expect to see? Hopefully no more slow play. It seems to be getting worse.

Message 1 of 4 (3,799 Views)

Re: Lag in offline mode. Be A pro

★★★ Newbie
It has always been the same for me, the menu too is unbearably slow as well. ( I only play NHL on Xbox ) basically bought the console for that. And recently short passes wouldn't work properly I had to press really hard on RT to make it happen witch made my plays sluggish and sometime I just couldn't pass and lose the puck, I just bought a new controller because of that because I was 100% sure it was it because it happened all of a sudden. Now I don't know what to do the game is unplayable.
Message 2 of 4 (3,585 Views)

★ Guide

is your xbox overheating??

try....at your own risk to clean out the dust,check you tube for videos.

Message 3 of 4 (3,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I already have the same problem... it’s frustrating when you play offline and the game lag... everything: skating, passing, speed, passes, shoots, replays, everything is slower than normaly. Is it getting better? Does EA sports resolve the problem?
Message 4 of 4 (3,011 Views)