Re: I am locked out of my ea account!

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am locked out of my ea account!

★★★ Newbie

I am locked out of my ea account! The email I had is no longer active and I contacted the service provider to activate it under a new service. They said that the email would not be the same since I stopped service over 10 years ago. EA has told me that i cannot unlink my Xbox live account or update my e mail with out access to that old e mail! Can someone please help.

Message 1 of 2 (864 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@azuaradaddy23

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (890 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@azuaradaddy23

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (891 Views)