Re: Hut infinite loading

by petejenkev

Original Post

Community Manager

@CPETES10

Were you asked to contact us again at a later time as the Advisor was unable to process your case at that time?

barry.png
Message 401 of 422 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry my case has been marked as resolved by the advisor I spoke to so I am guessing that the advisor thinks it's resolved so I'm getting nothing but the run around once compensation is mentioned
Message 402 of 422 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry. Just spoke to a different advisor he has told me to wait for the studio compensation do you know anything about this?
Message 403 of 422 (818 Views)

Community Manager

@CPETES10

Apologies, an "update from the developers" is not required here. Please make contact again via a new case.

Again, sorry, that should not have happened.

barry.png
Message 404 of 422 (804 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I followed all those steps, sent a long detailed email and get an automated response.  This company is a complete joke.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting a bug to EA Help. We review the reports and work with the game development team to identify and fix the bugs that occur most often for multiple players.

While we cannot reply to you on the status of this report, you can watch for future game updates containing information on bug fixes

If you need an immediate fix to continue playing a game, go back to [help.ea.com]EA Help and select a topic other than Report a bug.

You can find additional information on known issues, including potential workarounds, at [help.ea.com]EA Help and [answers.ea.com]Answers HQ.

Regards,
The EA Help Team

Message 405 of 422 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It's probably fruitless anyway, but just to entertain the issue:

I filed in my bug report as soon as I noticed that this issue had carried over from the beta version and I never heard back from them at all.

THAT, as a matter of fact, was the reason I found this forum here [after some extended research on the net].

When I checked back yesterday I saw that my case was closed and deemed "Solved".

Looks like I shot myself in the foot with coming up with the workaround.

Right now I'm not in the mood of opening another case since we were told here that somebody is looking into the issue and we will be notified of the outcome.

And that's exactly what I am still waiting for. What's the outcome? Will there be compensation and if yes, what will it be? Why does it take EA so long to provide us with some virtual coins/packs/players when they KNOW about the issue?

Anyway - what I don't need to hear, is somebody telling me to open a case with one of the "Advisors", after debating this awful bug for a couple of months on this forum here.

In other words "We did not get ANY help on this forum and - so far - haven't gotten ANY compensation because of debating this issue here on this forum. So, what the heck is the purpose of this forum??"

Message 406 of 422 (778 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am becoming very stressed out with ea at the moment . They don't care about their players at all . All we ask is for you guys to update your game and make it playable in which case it asnr for a entire month. We tell you this and you don't give us back anything . Ive been on this page since it started and This is a joke if you ask me. Last time I purchase a ea sports game.
Message 407 of 422 (735 Views)

★★★ Guide

*Crickets*

So, I guess this thread will be closed soon since everybody has given up on the compensation issue and EA has successfully sit it out?

*Crickets* 

Message 408 of 422 (695 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I would love compensation. I think Ea's idea of compensation is the packs for winning division titles. Lol funny ish eh. I haven't heard anything on that front yet, so im guessing they are not doing anything.
Message 409 of 422 (688 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@CSW14: Haha, maybe you are right and they DID implemented those "Win-an-Online-Division" packs as compensation.

It would be a typically EA move: half-assed just like their game, because why on earth would somebody limit those extra packs to ONLINE games only?!

Oh, well,...

Message 410 of 422 (677 Views)