Re: Hut infinite loading

by dsreiberg89

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry so how do i get in touch with one of the Advisors? Due to the fact that there has been so many people with this problem i DO NOT want to get passed by or looked over. Thank u for answering so promptly.
Message 391 of 422 (706 Views)

Community Manager

@CSW14

Click the following link to make contact with an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/#

Make sure to choose your country at the top right of that screen in order to be shown correct info in the right language.

barry.png
Message 392 of 422 (700 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We may have been able to access hut but we lost a lot of potential coins because of not being able to play online. Each game gives u 1 k and i missed 3 weeks of earning these coins because of this bug. Not arguing, but can u explain why we dont get any compensation for this. Thanks 

Message 393 of 422 (692 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still can't find an opponent. It's been nearly two months since I was last able to play.  What a waste of money and what a joke EA is for not even trying to fix this. 

Message 394 of 422 (676 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry Can you give me a phone number for someone I can call and maybe they can help me?

Message 395 of 422 (675 Views)

★★★ Guide

Their "Customer Service" is non-existing.

All they do is giving you the runaround and stalling the process.

They sit it out until you throw the towel - just like it happens here on this forum.

From time to time they send throw EA_Barry fanboy to the wolves to stick out his head for a second to apologize and let you know, that "They are working on it", or "It's in the process", or, and that's the best one so far, "Every possible compensation issue will be handled individually by their "Advisors ".

Message 396 of 422 (658 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I just got the "Advisors" answer myself. I will not hold my breath.
Message 397 of 422 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I just spoke to an advisior and they dont have the power to deal with compensation apparently just seems like we are getting the run around
Message 398 of 422 (620 Views)

Community Manager

@CPETES10

Advisors absolutely do have the power to deal with compensation, whether you get compensation regarding this issue is another separate matter.

If the Advisor told you they don't have the power to deal with compensation then you should contact us again. If you were told that no compensation would be provided in your case then another contact to us is not required.

Let me know if any part of this is unclear, thanks.

barry.png
Message 399 of 422 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I was told they don't have the power I feel I am getting the run around and getting nowhere it's an absolute joke I spend $120 on a game and have this happen
Message 400 of 422 (601 Views)