Re: Nhl 17 hockey ultimate team will not load

by factor728

Original Post

Re: Hut infinite loading

★★★ Newbie
The sign in and sign out trick seems to still be the fix but i seem to lose connection to ea servers after a short while. I also purchased points via mircosoft account and a credit card in which i have not seen yet. I have supported ea every year since the mid nineties and this is how i get repaid? Good luck with support as well my friends been sitting all day waiting for an ea game advisor. Here's to hoping ea resolves this issue instead of sweeping it under the carpet like they did with the people who had this issue in the beta. Starting to lose faith ea prove me wrong.
Message 91 of 422 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Novice
Any update on HUT I have tried reinstalling the game and still an infinite load screen.
Tag: uvealflashpoint
Time/date last tried: 13 sept at 1639
Everything else working fine
Message 92 of 422 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Add another profile to your system. When it is stuck loading hit your home button sign into the other account and then sign out of it. It should then switch back to your primary account which will load the hut main menu.
Message 93 of 422 (1,387 Views)

Re: Hut Infinite Loading

★ Apprentice
I was having the same problem with the preorder packs but it fixed itself after signing into Draft Champions.
Message 94 of 422 (1,379 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
GingerBear1025 cant load my hut had the trial and it did it then but figured when i got the game it would fix it self but no luck
Message 95 of 422 (1,375 Views)

Re: Hut infinite loading

★ Novice
Gamer tag: "Kn33c4p TT02"

Only seems to happen in HUT. We have two Xbox ones in the house and this happens on any console I try from.

Cleared the cache. Uninstalled/reinstalled. Reboot x forever...
Message 96 of 422 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are you still having issues, my HUT is doing the exact same thing. very frustrating

Message 97 of 422 (1,334 Views)

Infinite loading screen in HUT xbox one. All other game modes work

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't get into hut like many people I am reading having the same issue. My gamer tag is Thedokigod and time stamp would be sept 13 @ 11:50pm GMT.

Please fix this issue as I invested the delux edition and I'm getting very upset this isn't working.

Had the same issue with Beta AND trial versions. Tried all posted remedies and nothing seems to work. All other aspects of the game work it's just the infinite loading screen when attempting to goto HUT.

Again, PLEASE fix this issue as this is one of the only game modes I enjoy playing. Thank you.
Message 98 of 422 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bump, still cant play HUT

Message 99 of 422 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Guide

For anybody who did not try that already:

What worked for me is to set up a >>Guest Player<< profile from within my profile magament menu and then signing out of said guest player profile.

I'm NOT referring to signing in with a different profile, but just adding a guest and then sign out of the guest profile.

Give that a try an please post here letting us kow, if that method worked for you, too.

Message 100 of 422 (1,286 Views)